Campus and Visitor Relations is the central Campus Area Housing Office for the University of Wisconsin–Madison, serving faculty, staff, students and the general public.
Student Housing Fair 2014
The CAH staff would like to send out a huge "THANK YOU!" to this year's exhibitors and attendees! You made the 2014 Student Housing Fair a great success! Students explored housing options on and off campus while stocking up on free pizza, handouts, and prizes.
Take a look at pictures from this year's event!
Conduct a free search of hundreds of available campus area, Madison, and Dane County rentals including:
- Sublets and roommate openings
- Rooms in private homes, suites, co-ops, rooming houses, and fraternities/sororities
- Privately owned residence halls
Rental Scam NoticeThe City of Madison and UW-Madison campus continue to be a target for rental scams, with college students who advertise sublets frequently being targeted. Here are some clues that may indicate an email inquiry is probably not legitimate:
- The original inquiring message will come to you by way of "BCC" or blind-copy. This generally means that you were not the only recipient (they send these emails to hundreds of people at the same time).
- The grammar and spelling may be poor.
- They will not say anything specific about your home or apartment - they'll only speak in very broad terms.
- They will ask about things that are already in your advertisement - number of bedrooms, rent amount, etc.
The University of Wisconsin–Madison:
- Does not inspect or offer any guarantee for the condition or quality of the rental units listed.
- Does not endorse any of the listed properties.
- Is not responsible for, nor do we endorse or control links that result from any housing referral.
- Is not responsible for arrangement of rental contracts between individual tenants and landlords.